Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!! to Your Tech Fairy’s world
Where YOUR BUSINESS and your success is top priority. To begin, Start Here. You can also
Download the printable check list to keep you on track.
in Google Drive
ⓒ 2021, Your Tech Fairy. This plan is created exclusively for clients of Crystal Bantel and may not be shared with anyone else.
Welcome welcome welcome into my world!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on making this VERY important, life/business changing decision of getting help for your online presence to become what your business needs it to be!
I know how overwhelming and frustrating this all can be before finally deciding to hire help; and I’m honoured to be Your Tech Fairy and melt those tech troubles away for you.
I’m Crystal Bantel – Web Designer & Certified Business Coach. I am not just one or the other. This means I won’t just give you strategies that you can’t figure out how to implement; and I also won’t just create a website, plop it in your lap, and hope your plan for it works.
I’m here to strategize your business with you, and then to create the website that will play its effective role in your business.
You have purchased MUCH more than “just a website.”
You have paid for permission to message me any time via Telegram.
I won’t reply 24/7 because while my business name implies that I’m a real fairy, I’m still not-so-secretly also a human mom of 2 young children and I also sleep every night hahaha. I just want you to know that You are NOT wasting my time every time you message me.
Let’s get started then, shall we?
Once again, I’m so thrilled that you have trusted me to become a part of your journey, and I’m honoured to be creating this important piece of your online presence.
1. Our Communication
My preference for communication as I work with you is Telegram (similar to Whatsapp but more secure) because we can use features such as voice messaging. Using Telegram also allows me to “text” you from my computer as I’m working on your project, which is extremely important to me.
Telegram is an app you can download on your phone AND computer–you can do either one or both, but be sure to have it set so that you will receive all notifications from me so that I can be efficient as I work on your project. Click the purple button below and it’ll guide you through the download.
My number for Telegram is 1-204-641-8533.
Once you’ve set up your Telegram, message me your First+Last name and/or FB name so that I know who you are and we can get going. 🙂
2. Send Crystal a few little Details
Please use Telegram and message me the following ASAP:
3. Pre-work Overview
Okay, we are officially ready to begin the deep dive into your Pre-Work phase! Let’s talk about it.
Okay, we are officially ready to begin the deep dive into your Pre-Work phase! Let’s talk about it. I am your business coach and your website designer, but I am not your copy writer (as much as I’d love to be your everything! hah). So this part is in your hands. I will need you (or your hired copywriter) to write out all the text that you’ll want to have appearing throughout your website.
Don’t stop breathing! You can do this. I’ll guide you through it, step by little step. It’ll be a bit like a glorified “fill in the blanks” type of homework and when you complete it, then I am officially able to begin your website!
I cannot begin your website until all this Pre-Work is completed; so I suggest that you read through the following steps thoroughly, pull out your calendar, and schedule in your writing time. Depending on whether you spend large chunks of time writing, or perhaps you prefer little pockets of writing time sprinkled in throughout your week, it may take one day or one week per writing task.
Most of my clients are surprised by how much writing they have to do and how much time and mental energy it takes to write. I don’t say this to overwhelm you, but I do think I need to prepare you. This isn’t hard work, but it is time consuming — I believe in you!
To be the most successful, here’s the plan we will follow:
to fully understand what I need from you in the weeks and days leading up to Website Day.
that come up as you go over the rest of this web page. WRITE THEM DOWN in a document. In this step, you’re not filling out the answers or writing the copy – you’re just making sure you understand everything and how it fits into your website project.
This call exists for the purpose of answering all your questions about what you need to do, clarifying anything, and helping you complete your business strategy and pinpointing how the website will take on the form of your online marketing strategy.
5. PRE – WORK PHASE lasts approximately a month.
6. I will do a check in call at approximately the half way point to see how you’re doing, answer any questions that might have come up, and to just encourage you and cheer you on!
7. We will have a Pre-Website zoom call several days prior to Website Day. I need all your pre-work submitted by this point. The Pre-Website call exists so that I can ask you any clarifying questions as I look over your submitted Pre-Work. This gives me the clarity I need to be as fast and effective and possible on Website Day! I am so excited to work with you!!! I know you’ve worked hard. Time to refresh and watch the magic happen.
8. Website Day! I will work all day creating your website. I will send you occasional or frequent questions depending on the nature of your website so please plan to be available to answer my questions throughout the day via the Telegram app. I will most likely wrap things up in the morning of the second day but the bulk of the whole thing will be done on the actual website day.
9. The day after Website Day, you look over the website and write up a list of edits you’d like done. Be nice to me, I’m a sweet and kind human hahah BUT do not be afraid that I’ll be offended by you desiring edits. I am here to make your website serve YOU and your business so please tell me what is working for you and what won’t work. It helps me a LOT knowing what you LOVE, because that gives me a good idea of how i can turn the parts you don’t love into something that will serve you better. So tell me what you love, and what you need changed. Send me voice messages on Telegram if that flows better than text.
10. Website Completion Day. On this day, I’ll go through your list and make all the changes to your website. On this day I will make sure all the links are live and that your website is ready for it’s new role in your beautiful business!
11. Hand over. On Hand over day, I will be handing the website over to you with some instructions on how to do things on your site. I’ll show you what I’ve done in the backend, and how to make some of your own edits moving forward. You can ask me any specific questions that you know you’ll want to know how to do on your own. This call (and all our calls, actually) will be recorded so that you can always refer back to it.
12. Full Support for 30 days. For 30 days after Hand Over day, I am still at your service for any questions you might have that come up along the way as you begin using your website. We will continue communicating via Telegram. I will record any Tutorial videos as needed.
13. Ongoing support available. You may purchase ongoing support from me if you like. Your first year of domain + SSL certificate + domain privacy is included.* YES this means that if you have not purchased your domain yet, I will do that for you. Support pricing plans are subject to change. There are several tiers of support available. They range from “back pocket access” to me where you can just message me on Telegram any time you have a question, to me full on taking care of your website backend on a regular basis. I don’t want to overwhelm you with details now because we’ve only just begun and the website with your Pre-Work is already a huge, wonderful undertaking! And I am fully yours for the next 2 ish months, so I want you to consider yourself completely taken care of for now, okay?
*I can only guarantee most of these things if you are under my hosting that I set up for you. If you desire a different hosting company than I am with, I’ll do my best there too but there it’ll be a case by case basis because with my host, Siteground, I have a special developer deal for most of the things I’m giving you.